Extinguisher Code - Dry Powder (Glow-in-the-Dark) -
Display guidance in the dark on what fire a dry powder fire extinguisher should be used on.
- Ultra-bright Photoluminous sign.
- Glows in the dark when lighting has failed or been switched off.
- For internal use.
- Complies with the Health & Safety (Safety Sign and Signals) Regulations 1996.
- Conforms to current BS EN ISO 7010 British and European standards.
- Choose from a range of materials.
- Want to amend this sign? Contact us to discuss your requirements.