Fight Back Against Viruses and Bacteria with SafeTouch
What is SafeTouch?
SafeTouch is a transparent film, intended for the antimicrobial protection of surfaces in areas that require a high level of hygiene - Ideal for handles, handrails, doors, desks, device screens and many more. The film is active in combating the viral load of Coronavirus HCoV-229E, reducing its presence by 95% after a contact of 15 minutes, and 99% after a contact of 60 minutes (compared to an untreated membrane).
(HCov-229E is a common viral strain from the same Coronavirus pathogen family as Sars-CoV-2 (Covid-19). SafeTouch is also up to 99.99% affective against Escherichia coli, Salmonella (Salmonelle enterica), Listeria (Listeria monocytogenes), Golden staph (Staphylococcus aureus), Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA) and Pseudomonas aeruginosa.)
How it works
The waterproof film contains reactive silver ions, released from the top layer of the film in the presence of humidity and during cleaning operations. Safe if in contact with skin, but will quickly inhibit bacteria and virus microbes, preventing their spread between two disinfection protocols.
- Reduces Coronavirus HCoV-229E presence by 95% after a contact of 15 minutes, and 99% after a contact of 60 minutes (compared to an untreated membrane).
- Passed ISO 21702 standard that proves efficiency against coronaviruses.
- Reduces 99.99% of bacterial ascertained for E. Coli, Salmonella, Listeria, Golden staph, MRSA and Pseudomonas aeruginosa.
- Waterproof – forms a barrier against humidity.
- Transparent finish - Ideal for laminating signage.
- Durability – Indoor exposure up to 5 years (in areas not subject to frequent handling or high visitor frequency).
- Can be cleaned with water, alcohol or a cleaning/disinfectant product and still maintain its antiviral protection.
- Does not act as a substitute for hygiene practices and social distancing.
UK School Signs have created a range of SafeTouch wraps and signs with antimicrobial protection film for use in areas that require a high level of hygiene - Click here to view the complete range.
Can’t see what you’re looking for? Contact our sales team to discuss your requirements.
Also available by the roll
SafeTouch antivirus protection film can also be used to wrap regular or irregular surfaces such as door handles, keypads, workstations, touch screens plus many other areas that require a high level of hygiene - the possibilities are endless!
Available by the linear metre, click here to view.